Friday 7 September 2007

Update....

Trust you are all well. I am still in the learning stages of blogging so please bear with me.
I haven't been doing much this week apart from going to Church, shopping , cleaning but last week my daughter and son took me to Dublin zoo. We had a great time and done a lot of walking; so much so i couldn't feel my legs after it. We had some fun with the satellite navigation system that Stan had barrowed off Pastor Mark--- Let's just say it took an awful long time to get where we were going ....I think it needed updated. Needless to say we got there in the end and enjoyed our day out.

Well i must be going for now... It's getting late.

5 comments:

Three Sisters Blog said...

Hi Esther, I'm glad you all had fun at the Zoo.

Stacie said...

Hi,
Sounds like you had fun at the zoo. Welcome to blogging world, and GOd bless

The Good Reporters said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the zoo. You're doing a great job with your blog. Keep it up.

TO BECOME said...

Hello there, I am so pleased to meet you. I am connie from Texas. I have come here by way of your daughter. I have come to love and visit her often through her blog. I notice from your profile that we have much in common. I have 5 grown children and also 20 grandchildren and 4 great grand children. Well, 3 that are here already and in October another will be born but It is very real to me. I, too, go to a great Bible believeing Ind. Baptist church. I live on the coast of Texas. You are welcome to visit my blog anytime. I will be coming back and visiting you at your blog and may I add welcome to the blogging world. I hope that you like it as much as I do. I have met some really wonderful people from all over the world. See you later, connie from Texas

Christie Thomas said...

The zoo sounds like alot of fun! I am also new to blogging, but it looks like it is going to be fun.